Tuesday 20 September 2011

First Blog

hey,sup, yo, hi, hello :)

As this is my first blog let me tell you what i'm doing here as you may be wondering why your reading the blog of a 19 year old from Australia who calls herself a Nerdfighter. Let me start with the term Nerdfighter. This term as made up by Hank and John Green also known as the "vlogbrothers" on youtube if you don't know who they are check them out. A Nerdfighter is someone who fights for nerds (for more info watch the "vlogbrothers) i'm blogging because i think it would be a good outlet for all the idea's going around in my head because i have a lot and if you keep reading this then expect a lot of random stuff.

I'm a Drama nerd which means most of what i put up here is going to be about theatre and the stuff i'm doing a school where yes i'm doing theatre. But as well as that i'll be writing about my other nerdy loves eg. Doctor Who, Harry Potter you get the idea. Don't worry it wont be about the same stuff all the time i'll try and keeps as much varity as possible.
so i'll put new ones of these as much as i can i'll try to keep this regular.

hope to see you around! bye!
       

2 comments:

  1. (its hayley) Woo so glad ur a blogger now! I started a blog last yr, but i always 4get about it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks hayley take it up again and i'll follow you :)

    ReplyDelete