Thursday 22 September 2011

About Me

Since i'm starting out you should know somethings that shall makes these blogs easier to understand.
1. I'm a horrible speller. I'm sorry if i get things wrong just let me know and i'll fix it.
2. Everyone i know is going to be referred by nickname for there privacy so if you see odd names here, this is why. 

Right thats the boring stuff out the way now the blog! 

I'm Australian, I live in Victoria and I'm currently at Uni doing Theatre. I come from a family of six. Dad, Mum, 2 brothers, and My sister. No pets i had a dog but we had to put him down last year :( I have a wonderful boyfriend who I've been with for almost two years. 

I guess my life wasn't that much different from most people my age, I hated high school mostly because i was bullied in year 10 resulting in my moving schools for the last two years of school. Which was the best thing I ever did, I meet people who liked me for who i was and i didn't have to be anyone different. 

I'm a Christian, no I'm not one of those nutso ones. It's something that I'm not ashamed of, when I was younger I was because it was one more way that I was different but now I'm older I'm proud of my faith and know it's not something that I should be ashamed of , we all believe different things and thats fine by me.  

I love music, I'm into everything except house music which is awful in my opinion and some pop the lyrics are bad and there all about the same thing. I like music to mean something like a feeling or a thought or a memory of something, somewhere or someone. 

I'm a massive drama nerd, people think i'm weird for this, they are right. My favourite playwright is Shakespeare I was the only one who got excited when we did Romeo and Juliet for English in year 9. And since doing my course I have really got into writing my own stuff and also finding out I can write funny stuff which I have always wanted to do. 

Guess thats it for now thats a basic intro to me i promise my next posts will be about other things 
bye bye and DTBFA (don't forget to be awesome)        
     

No comments:

Post a Comment